Add a section on the firewall script I use and how to tweak it.
Update the Everquest 2 checklists and gear sheets for recent changes.
Fixed the default file set to avoid an exception. The factory file isn't in a valid format for javazic to handle, but it's not really needed so it's omitted.
Oracle's discontinuing access to their tzupdater tool to update the timezone files for Java. You now need a very expensive support contract to get timezone updates. Fortunately Sun licensed the javazic timezone info compiler under the GPLv2 so I cleaned up the code a bit, modified a couple of options to make it simpler to do the standard job of creating updates, and packaged it up along with all the extra files needed and instructions.
Finished the documentation and did some fixes and additions in the code for things I realized I'd left out. It should be stable at this point, from here on it'll be adding new features and not doing basic fixes.
Updated all of the source-code files with the latest versions w/fixes and enhancements. Working on the SAX documentation.
Updated it to the version that adds help and the auto-fill capability. Still one glitch to track down.
Added a page for the ProfitUI quick-raid button configuration utility. This is a combo project: something to cut my C#/.Net development teeth on, and a utility that comes in handy configuring things for Everquest 2.
Finished up the last bits of the XML DOM library routine documentation, the routines for manipulating child nodes.
Added a page describing how I set up a basic SSL CA so I could issue my own server certificates.
Fixed some problems in the XML library code, and added a few things I realized were missing.
Updated some of the EQ2 documents and sheets with new information.
1-10 of 18